Mr Thein Soe,
Deputy Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Union Electoral Commission
On the 18th September 2009, we, the LAB Panty Party successfully applied for the registration as a political party under Part 4 of the LAB Electoral Act 2009 and State Law and Order Restoration Council Law No. 4/88.
Re-application for registration of LAB Panty Party
We now have re-applied under the LAB Electoral Act 2009 to humour the State Peace and Development Council Law No. 2/2010 Chapter 5, Article 25: Parties registered under the Political Parties Registration Law No.4/88 shall apply to the Commission within 60 days if they wish to continue as a political party. Unless they apply as aforesaid, these parties shall be presumed automatically null and void from the registration of political parties.
However, by the same token if LAB Panty Party does not hear directly from the Union Electoral Commission within 10 days our party shall be presumed fully approved and registered in accordance with the LAB Political Panty Registration Law 9/2009. Then, as a registered party under Section 7 of the LAB Electoral Act 2009 and Section 9 under the State Peace and Development Council Law No. 2/2010 we will begin to campaign our pants off!
Details of reapplication as follows:
1. LPP has sixteen founding member candidates, hereby known as the Top Drawers.
(Minimum of 15 candidates required under State Peace and Development Council Law No. 2/2010 Article 3a.)
2. United the Top Drawers comply with Sections 4, 6 and 7 of the Political Parties Registration Law No. 2/2010.
3. Our initial application already included (a) The name, flag and seal of the party
(b) Political ideology and party program of their party (Pantifesto).
(c) Party regulation and constitution
(d) Relevant names and addresses of Party
(As required in State Peace and Development Council Law No. 2/2010 Articles 5 and 8)
The full name LAB Panty Party.
The proposed abbreviation: LPP.
Official LPP Logo
Stylised representation of bikini briefs…white triangular gusset containing party inscription, LPP, vertical rotation in embroidered script; completed with white elastic decorated with black trim.
“Clean panties; Clean politics”
Attached please find:
(1) A copy of the party’s Constitution plus Pantifesto
Address: Po Box 181
Prahsingh Post Office
Chiang Mai 50000
Tel + 66 844857341
4. In addition our original application assured we had at least 1,000 party members enabling us to contest the entire country according to State Peace and Development Council Law No. 2/2010 Article 5 section (f))
LPP initial membership is equal to the number of panties received by SPDC. For exact membership numbers and physical evidence please contact Kyaw Hsan, Ministry of Information, Bldg Number 7, Nay Pyi Taw. Myanmar Fax: +95 67 412 363
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org In addition we have 140,000 spiritual members who can be reached via any good psychic medium.
5. We submitted a financial statement as required in Chapter 4. Accumulation of fund and properties, maintaining, expending, auditing and dissolution (17) and our finances have remained unchanged
LPP currently has a total party fund of:
5,700 Baht = $US162 = huge basket loads of kyat
Please contact the LPP Top Drawers if there is any further information that you require.
LAB PANTY PARTY
Submitted on this day: 15th March 2010
To Mr Thien Soe et al
Office of the Attorney General
Building No. 25
Nay Pyi Taw
Tel + 95 67 404051 or +95 67 404171
Fax: 95 67 404096.
Mr Thein Soe,